Alright, thats it. Im ready for a closure. For real this time.
Its okay to miss, its okay to wish, but its done.
No more hoping. No more trying. No more thinking.
Just get up and get over.
I think i'll do okay. I mean, no i can never forget.
But i think i'll do okay. & once im over, i'll be brand new.
I mean, im on my way. Right?
Okay yknow what, who am i kidding right, the truth here.
I dont even know the phase im in. Sometimes i think im stuck at "moving on", sometimes i feel so superior, and im actually feeling like im getting over. I never actually know lah tbh.
Im more of going with the flow, and when i fall, I take a while or a few days to move on and get over.
But after that incident, i think im more stronger and determined to get up and go. No more led on, no more hoping, no more caring, just get up and go.
I know im able to do this, but no more falling too, no more wishing too.
And deep down, yes iwanna do it, but am i actually gonna do it. As in, am i actually really not gonna fall anymore. Because im darn afraid i'll fall again.
I gotta push myself, im gonna set my mind straight into it, and build walls as high as possible, and im gonna be able to do it.
Im more determined than i was before, because ive came to a realisation, that i can get up and move forward.
What im afraid of, is just falling. I dont wanna be back on square one again. I just wanna move on.
Mmmhmm, i know i'll be able to do this.