<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/85676430548177892?origin\x3dhttp://my0wnlyfe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Feeqah, Nineteen Love Allah S.w.t and Nabi Muhammad S.a.w. Never felt more blessed given an opportunity to breathe. Wishes for Jannah. Insta: feeqahh Twitter: @FeePayne :D لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰه

Screams


ShoutMix chat widget



Friday, December 19, 2014
I've lost him. I've lost the person I thought would be my other half. I lost the person I thought i will end up being with. I guess good things do come to an end. It's been 10 days. 10 days ever since we parted into our own ways. We figured it was for the best. I do cry. I do miss him. I wish he knew. I wish god gave him a sign and make him feel myself missing him. But I know too time will heal the pain, that I'll be fine, that I'll be good as new, that I'll be okay. I hate to talk about It to anyone, it doesn't make me comfortable at all. But I guess, everyone should know. I still talk about him to my friends. About those times we were still together. About those memories we used to share together. About the happy times. About those memories and lessons he bring out of me. I still talk about them, and laughed at them. Recalling how stupid things were back then. I still do laugh at them. I still do call you my "boyfriend" at times. And straight away cut myself off and said, "oops I mean my friend" I still can't fully digest we're over, that things have ended, that I'm free now, and you are too. I'm still trying to take a step closer to moving on, it's tough, I swear it is. Sometimes you just feel like not moving on like it's all a dream and you just wanna snap out of it. But then again, this is for the best, I saw the signs, I listened to Him, I followed His directions, I did what He told me to do. He gave me the signs to stop everything, and I did exactly that. I did what He told me to do. I won't ever regret this decision, because I trust Him, I know this is the best for me, and everything is going to be fine. That I'll be fine. I trust Him. He brought me to this, I know He'll bring me through this. I'm ready. I'm gonna be able to do this. I know I would. I need time. Time will heal, heart will be mended again. And then I'll be good as new. Right now, I'll take my time, I'll cry over him, I'll fight hard to move on, but I won't rush into moving on, I'll take my time, I'll go slow, I'll let time cure everything. And when I'm ready, I'll be back, I'll be back up, as good as new, as clean as possible, and by then, I'll be ready to go on with life without feeling affected. For now, let's take a break. A long break.

My eyes had been twitching for 3 days now.. Idk why, mum said a huge misfortune is gonna happen, and I'm gonna cry so badly. So so badly. Idk.. I'm not prepared with what life have to offer.. But I hope, my love ones will be fine, that things are gonna be okay. That nothing will go wrong..

Hey love.. I miss you. I really do miss you. I miss everything about you. Sometimes I wish I could go back, sometimes I wish I could replay the memories, I hope you'll do fine over there. I hope you still keep me in your prayers. I still do.. If god wills, I hope one day, we'll be able to meet again, in the future.. I miss you.