<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/85676430548177892?origin\x3dhttp://my0wnlyfe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Feeqah, Nineteen Love Allah S.w.t and Nabi Muhammad S.a.w. Never felt more blessed given an opportunity to breathe. Wishes for Jannah. Insta: feeqahh Twitter: @FeePayne :D لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰه

Screams


ShoutMix chat widget



Friday, September 26, 2014
Ya Allah....
I honestly don't know what to feel ya Allah. I hate thinking about the efforts I put in, cos I know he'll never repay them neither appreciate them. I hate thinking like I'm the only one putting in effort. I hate  thinking and feeling this way. Ya Allah, if he's meant for me ya Allah please allow myself to be stronger than this ya Allah. And if he isn't ya Allah, please remove this feelings I hve for him, and allow myself to be fine with everything. Ya Allah, I don't have anymore else to rely on besides You. I don't have anyone else to wipe my tears besides you. You are there for me in my high times, as well as my low times. Ya Allah....... Please do not allow your weak servant to fall in love with someone who isn't meant for me. Ya Allah, please allow myself to protect my modesty from anyone who isn't my muhrim. Ya Allah, please give me the strength to go thru everything cos you know what's best for me, and who's best for me. Please give me the strength ya Allah. I'm hopeless and helpless without you ya Allah. Who am I without your help, who am I without your strength, who am I without you. So please ya Allah, give me the strength ya Allah. That feeling when you can't express your feelings, and you just hold your tears so badly cos you don't want people to listen to your cries, but at the same time you can't hold on to them for so long, so your body start getting weak, your eyes start welling up, your tears start forming up, and one by one your tears start trickling down. While crying you still ensure no one is listening to your cries, cos you wouldn't want anyone to know you're in pain. Because in everyone's eyes, you're happy, and you're always smiling. You wouldn't want to break that perception from everyone so you curl into a ball, lie down, and cry yourself to sleep hoping someone could save you. At this point of time ya Allah, please remove away any insecurity feelings, or buruk sangka feeling I had. Allow myself to stay strong, and allow myself to see the good in people. I trust you ya Allah. If he's hiding anything from me ya Allah, please give me the pertunjuk, show me what needs to be shown. Because I believe in You ya Allah, I know behind every incident there's a reason behind it. I may not know the reason at all, but I know for sure You know what's best for me, and I trust you ya Allah. Please gve me the strength ya rabb. Allah give his toughest challenges to his strongest soldiers cos He loves them. May Allah gve me the strength, in sha Allah. Amin.