<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/85676430548177892?origin\x3dhttp://my0wnlyfe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Feeqah, Nineteen Love Allah S.w.t and Nabi Muhammad S.a.w. Never felt more blessed given an opportunity to breathe. Wishes for Jannah. Insta: feeqahh Twitter: @FeePayne :D لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰه

Screams


ShoutMix chat widget



Monday, June 24, 2013
Many may have asked and wondered, what's your type? What kind of guy do i go for? Well let's play honesty here, i'm not like those type of girls who must have a "type". In a guy, i honestly feel there's only 3 things i asked from a guy. No 1. I feel one thing very crucial for me, a guy must NEVER NEVER EVER forget Allah s.w.t. For me, a guy stepping into my life itself, is god's way of telling me he's the one. So he must never forget god in any way. He must never forget his five rukun islam, and six rukun iman. Allah s.w.t must be his top priority. Nabi Muhammad s.a.w must be his second. His mom and family third. And lastly me. (: Thats all. Its important for me to date or marry someone who never fails to remind me of allah. I wanna marry someone who can remind me of my Creator. Who can lead me in Jannahtul al-firdaus. Who can blessed me. Who can lead my salah Jemaah. Thats my ideal guy. No2. I feel that if i wanna date/marry someone, the guy have to accept me for who i am. I am a normal human being, i'm full of flaws, i'm full of imperfections, i'm full of attitude, and he have to accept me. Accept me for my stubborn attitude, accept me for my background around boys, accept me for my ugly laughter, accept me and respect me as im by far a lady and ladies are meant to be respected. Accept me for everything, my flaws, my imperfections. And in sha allah, i will accept his too, i will accept his flaws too, i will accept his habits too. Lastly, no 3, I would wanna date someone who is funny and is able to make me laugh. Close family and friends know just how much i love to laugh, just how much i laugh at the smallest thing, just how much i enjoy smiling. So having someone who could crack me up with jokes will just be wonderful. Laughing will instantly make you forget your problems for a split 3 seconds, and smiling is a sunnah masyallah, the reason i really wanna date someone who could make me laugh (: Well thats it, im done saying the three crucial important parts i look at him before i date him. But i do have prefablities too at the same time. I find it cute when guys can cook. I find it cute when guys have dimples. I find it cute when guys have sharp nose. I find it cute when guys love cats. I find it cute when guys tries to be serious but failed. I find it cute when guys let me win. I find it cute when guys spend time with his family and mum. I find it cute when guys bake. I find it cute when guys wear beanies. I find it cute when guys go the extra mile to make me smile. I find it cute when guys read the Quran with his beautiful voice. I find it cute when guys give dakwahs to people, through youtube, through twitter, through syarahans, through talks, through classes. Subhanallah. I find it cute when guys do charity work. I find it cute when guys smile and he have crinkles by the side of his eyes. I find it cute when guys sing for me meaningful songs and nasheed. I find it cute when guys do household chores. I find it cute when guys salam my parents. I find it cute when guys respect elders. I find it cute when guys take care of small children. I find it cute when guys accompany their mum to grocery shopping and helping her carry her grocery items. I find it cute when guys wrinkled up their nose. I find it cute when guys teach me and study with me. I find it cute when guys workout. I find it cute when guys keep their gaze low. I find it cute when guys have goatee. I find it cute when guys attempt to go different classes just to improve on their iman. I find it cute when guys can draw. I find it cute when guys skate. I find it cute when guys love to watch soccer. I find it cute when guys are sporty. I find it cute when guys have charismatic attitude. I find it cute when guys take care of smaller siblings. I can go on for as long as i feel like, but i would love to stop here. As much as i have prefabilities, i have my dislike side for guys too. I especially dislike it when a guy is clingy. I really hate it. I need space. No bothering me 24/7. I dislike rude guys. I dislike guys who smoke. I dislike guys who is sensitive. I dislike guys who is selfish. I dislike guys who dont respect me as a lady, and take advantage of me, and by far, everyone should know, ladies are gems and diamonds and only their husbands are allowed to touch them. I dislike guys who are too open. I dislike guys who miss their prayers. I dislike guys who hang out too much outside. I dislike guys who laze around at home. I dislike guys with chest hair.I dislike guys with curly leg hair. I dislike guys who are nosy. I dislike guys who are hot-tampered. I dislike guys who treats every girl the same way. What specialty do you see in me then. I dislike guys who are too passionate on something, and all they talk about is that particular thing.I dislike guys who skipped their friday prayers. I dislike guys who never try to improve themself as a muslim. I dislike guys who drinks and go clubs. Astraghfirullah. I dislike guys who are easily jealous. Well i can also go on the negative points i dont like about a guy but i will like to stop here. You may see this post as WOW,THIS GIRL IS CHOOSY. HAHA. Mind you, these are not essential points i wanna guy to have. The only things i look out for a guy is the first three stuffs i mentioned at the beginning of the post. I wanna let my future husband read this in the future, and see him grin at how much he fulfilled most of the criteria here. In sha allah he will. But if he dont, im sure Allah knows he's the best for me. To my future husband, i love you and may we be granted Jannahtul Al-firdaus.