<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/85676430548177892?origin\x3dhttp://my0wnlyfe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Feeqah, Nineteen Love Allah S.w.t and Nabi Muhammad S.a.w. Never felt more blessed given an opportunity to breathe. Wishes for Jannah. Insta: feeqahh Twitter: @FeePayne :D لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰه

Screams


ShoutMix chat widget



Wednesday, September 11, 2013
I've met a guy. A guy who fulfills my wish, and each time im with him,i cant stop thanking Allah S.W.T that He allows the both of us to meet each other. I know one day, this guy is going to hop on my blog one day and read this,cos that's my wish for him. My wish, is for him to one day discover this blog, and read what i blog about him, what i feel about him, and wallahi, he make me feel so loved, appreciated and he never fail to guide me back to the right path, which is the path towards Allah S.W.T. He is just magical. This boy is magical. I cant express it futhur, everything about him make me love him even more. The way he love me like how Nabi Muhammad S.A.W love Siti Khadija R.A. The way Rasullulah love Aisha R.A. I feel the same love from him. I've met this boy about 2 months ago, yes, just 2 months, yes. i know. Dont judge too fast, he's different. I dont feel like as if he's sweetalking each time he talks to me, each time he make his promises, i never felt like as though he said all of that to just sedapkan my hati. No. I feel the sincerity. I feel he's the one. His flawless features, his thick eyebrows, his beautiful eye lashes, his beautiful brown eyes, his sharp nose, his lips, his wonderful dimples,his charming smile,his features, his huge hands, his tall height, his warmth, his protection. He's beyond perfection. He light up my day everysingle day. He cheers me up each time im down. He'll call me up and convince me otherwise. He'll always remind me of Allah S.W.T. His magical voice when he reads Surahs, he magical voice when he jokes around, his cute laughter. His annoying lame jokes.His smile. His smile. His smile. The way he advises me for exams, each time im having problems,each time im having doubts. He's always there. I remembered clearly a few months ago, when i talk to Allah S.W.T. I ask Allah to bring a guy into my life, who would be here for me, who would guide me, who will always be here, and love me for who i am. And mashAllah, the minute he step into my life on 29 June 2013, i know he's the one. I know he will be able to guide me. To lead me, and to bring me to Jannah In sha Allah. All im asking from Allah S.W.T, if he is meant for me ya allah, allow him to stay, allow him to guide me, and allow him to lead me to Jannahtul Al-Firdaus. Ya allah, im only seeking whats the best for us. I trust you in whatever you'regonna giveme, as i know, you are the best planner among all other planners. I trust youin giving me the best ya Allah. Im in love with this guy. He's everything that i wanted. He fulfilled my 3 criteria. He can guide me. He accepted me for who i am. And he ALWAYS make me smile and laugh. He fulfilled my 3 criteria. MashAllah, just how appreciative i am to have him. Just Shukur Alhamdullilah to have a boy like him. Abdul Haameed Bin Zafrullah Khan.