Feeqah, Nineteen Love Allah S.w.t and Nabi Muhammad S.a.w. Never felt more blessed given an opportunity to breathe. Wishes for Jannah. Insta: feeqahh Twitter: @FeePayne :D لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰه
| |
Blessed.
Have you ever felt blessed? Blessed till the extend you just felt like the luckiest person and saying thank you just wont be enough. Oh god, i have. And feeling blessed is probably the most amazing feeling. MashAllah. Ever since sec 3 I've been so blessed with so many things. I remembered clearly how i fought with my friends and i thought its the end of my secondary school journey. Like my journey ends there. But hey no, i remained patient, and he bring in wonderful girls into my life whose always making me laugh, smile, be happy, always disturbing me, and are always there for me. I can never thank enough for wonderful girls like them. Things just got better ever since and the amount of bless full things happening didn't stop ever since. Sec 4 came, n levels year and it was really a tough year to go through. The amount of stress i had to deal with every single day. The amount of work needed to complete every single day. It was just way too much tbh. I flunked common test 1 and mid year so badly, i thought my chances of going into pfp was so slim, i was on the verge of just giving up and giving secondary five a go. A try. But hey, no, i stayed patient, i keep on pushing myself. I pray so hard to be able to do well. And in every sujood, i prayed and wished i would do well in my Dnt submission as well as my Nlevels. And mashAllah, not only did i get A1 for DNT and 8 points for Ns but i was close to getting full marks for both my artifact as well as presentation board. MashAllah. Yknow how happy i was. That artifact made me cry so many times. Made me loose my patience so many times. Made me mad so many times. But i stayed patient, i prayed to Him, i asked Him to help me, and SubhanAllah, look at what He replace me with. A bless full results which allowed me to be qualified into the poly foundation programme. Have i mentioned about a really good looking charming boy who have stepped into my life on 29 June 2013? I may have during my previous post, but hey, mashAllah, through a friend, i met this boy and ever since 2906 everything had been a huge blessing. He was always there for me, guiding me, supporting me, being here for me through all my tough times, understanding my stressed up moments, understanding what i was going through, and I've never been more blessed to have found someone like him. He was the reason to my smiles, my genuine smiles, my laughters, my heartaches, and also my cries. Yes at times he may be a total jerk ass hurting me and making me cry, but whats love without hurt once in a while right. Nevertheless he had been perfect in all ways. I love him so much, even when he did something so unbelievably wrong, i could still forgive him, i guess that's what Love do to you. Times are always difficult to be honest, but i believe with every patience, comes sweet victories. I believe in that and i always will and i will never stop and will always keep on praying and hoping he's the one for me, in this Dunya and akhirah. I love him truly. Moving on, earlier this year, i prayed to Him, to allow a friend. Just a friend to be able to be here for me, to accompany me to youth religious events, to maulids, to lessons, to everything like that, i always been praying. I mean i would really love to go to religious events, lessons, maulids to just get closer to Him, and also to rasulallah s.a.w, i always wanted to. And mashAllah yet again, he answered my prayers He gifted me with someone so amazing, someone who i called a friend in dunya and Akhirah. A friend who could be there for me, listen to my fan girls, annoy me, laugh with me, and soooo much more. And mashallah a friend like her, and a boyfriend like mine is what i wanna bring to Jannah alongside with my family in sha allah. I've never been more blessed in my entire life to receive an amazing friend, adorable boyfriend and good studies. Who would have imagined. I'm super thankful to Him for everything. Mum used to tell me that I'm lucky cos i received Hidayah at a young age, and i get what i want. I'm just super guilty most of the time cos i couldn't be perfect, i'm full of flaws, i'm full of sins. I just hope just as much how have blessed me, i hope he could forgive me for all my mistakes too. I just wanna be able to meet rasulallah s.a.w, and tell him how much i'm utterly blessed and how much i really miss him, and i wanna be able to meet Allah in jannah and tell Him how much i really love Him, and thank Him so much for giving me a wonderful life. MashAllah, shukur Alhamdullilah for everything you've given me ya allah, nothing i did will ever repay for what you've given me. Forgive me from my head to my toe. Shukur alhamdullilah for everything. Alhamdullilah,. Alhamdullilah.
♣ Assalamulaikum, I'm Nur Syafiqah. May Allah grant us the Jannahtul Firdaus, and may He place us among the pious. Ameen. If you happen to be in my blog when im no longer around, i seek for your prayers, and forgive me for my wrongdoings.
By post:
- Disappointed.
Disappointed and hurt.
Whats a relat...
- We are so commonly alike, sometimes i feel amused ...
- I've met a guy. A guy who fulfills my wish, and ea...
- My Ideal Boy
- What do you think of relationships between two bes...
- Baby Remix
- Pilihanku.
- Having a guy Bestfriend means a world to me. Ain't...
By month:
- Feb 9, 2012
- Jun 23, 2012
- May 27, 2013
- Jun 24, 2013
- Sep 11, 2013
- Dec 9, 2013
- Dec 18, 2013
- Feb 15, 2014
- Apr 17, 2014
- Jul 19, 2014
- Sep 26, 2014
- Dec 19, 2014
- Jun 28, 2015
- Sep 22, 2015
- Oct 11, 2015
- Nov 14, 2015
- Dec 9, 2015
- Feb 15, 2016
- Feb 29, 2016
- Mar 31, 2016
- May 9, 2016
- May 15, 2016
- Jul 12, 2016
- Jul 29, 2016
- Aug 18, 2016
- Aug 20, 2016
- Nov 7, 2016
- Nov 20, 2016
Blessed.
Have you ever felt blessed? Blessed till the extend you just felt like the luckiest person and saying thank you just wont be enough. Oh god, i have. And feeling blessed is probably the most amazing feeling. MashAllah. Ever since sec 3 I've been so blessed with so many things. I remembered clearly how i fought with my friends and i thought its the end of my secondary school journey. Like my journey ends there. But hey no, i remained patient, and he bring in wonderful girls into my life whose always making me laugh, smile, be happy, always disturbing me, and are always there for me. I can never thank enough for wonderful girls like them. Things just got better ever since and the amount of bless full things happening didn't stop ever since. Sec 4 came, n levels year and it was really a tough year to go through. The amount of stress i had to deal with every single day. The amount of work needed to complete every single day. It was just way too much tbh. I flunked common test 1 and mid year so badly, i thought my chances of going into pfp was so slim, i was on the verge of just giving up and giving secondary five a go. A try. But hey, no, i stayed patient, i keep on pushing myself. I pray so hard to be able to do well. And in every sujood, i prayed and wished i would do well in my Dnt submission as well as my Nlevels. And mashAllah, not only did i get A1 for DNT and 8 points for Ns but i was close to getting full marks for both my artifact as well as presentation board. MashAllah. Yknow how happy i was. That artifact made me cry so many times. Made me loose my patience so many times. Made me mad so many times. But i stayed patient, i prayed to Him, i asked Him to help me, and SubhanAllah, look at what He replace me with. A bless full results which allowed me to be qualified into the poly foundation programme. Have i mentioned about a really good looking charming boy who have stepped into my life on 29 June 2013? I may have during my previous post, but hey, mashAllah, through a friend, i met this boy and ever since 2906 everything had been a huge blessing. He was always there for me, guiding me, supporting me, being here for me through all my tough times, understanding my stressed up moments, understanding what i was going through, and I've never been more blessed to have found someone like him. He was the reason to my smiles, my genuine smiles, my laughters, my heartaches, and also my cries. Yes at times he may be a total jerk ass hurting me and making me cry, but whats love without hurt once in a while right. Nevertheless he had been perfect in all ways. I love him so much, even when he did something so unbelievably wrong, i could still forgive him, i guess that's what Love do to you. Times are always difficult to be honest, but i believe with every patience, comes sweet victories. I believe in that and i always will and i will never stop and will always keep on praying and hoping he's the one for me, in this Dunya and akhirah. I love him truly. Moving on, earlier this year, i prayed to Him, to allow a friend. Just a friend to be able to be here for me, to accompany me to youth religious events, to maulids, to lessons, to everything like that, i always been praying. I mean i would really love to go to religious events, lessons, maulids to just get closer to Him, and also to rasulallah s.a.w, i always wanted to. And mashAllah yet again, he answered my prayers He gifted me with someone so amazing, someone who i called a friend in dunya and Akhirah. A friend who could be there for me, listen to my fan girls, annoy me, laugh with me, and soooo much more. And mashallah a friend like her, and a boyfriend like mine is what i wanna bring to Jannah alongside with my family in sha allah. I've never been more blessed in my entire life to receive an amazing friend, adorable boyfriend and good studies. Who would have imagined. I'm super thankful to Him for everything. Mum used to tell me that I'm lucky cos i received Hidayah at a young age, and i get what i want. I'm just super guilty most of the time cos i couldn't be perfect, i'm full of flaws, i'm full of sins. I just hope just as much how have blessed me, i hope he could forgive me for all my mistakes too. I just wanna be able to meet rasulallah s.a.w, and tell him how much i'm utterly blessed and how much i really miss him, and i wanna be able to meet Allah in jannah and tell Him how much i really love Him, and thank Him so much for giving me a wonderful life. MashAllah, shukur Alhamdullilah for everything you've given me ya allah, nothing i did will ever repay for what you've given me. Forgive me from my head to my toe. Shukur alhamdullilah for everything. Alhamdullilah,. Alhamdullilah.
|