Caprice Feat. Hayad -Pillihanku (2010)
Awwh man, I think im in love bro.
With this indie girl.
I like the way she holds the guitar.
Ohhh, she so cute bro.
You have no idea man.
Oh woah, oh woah woah.
I wish i do. (oh woah, oh woah oh woah)
Are you serious?
I'm not gonna wear those tight jeans man.
No way, not with the girl.
Fine i'm gonna try. Let's go!
Kau buat ku bermimpi, Orang mu ku rasai.
Targanti dalam mimpi ku. Jangan Kau malu malu.
Hatiku berkata, kau dan aku akan bersama.
Mari kita berkawan, jangan kau malu malu.
I'm riding on a highway, I'm thinking about my friend.
She got me thinking sideways, but the way i treat my friend,
like we should never go out. But shawty im a dowdy.
I take her to a place where my friends wont allow me.
Eventhough she got me, she never been a tattoo,
tell her friends about me, and i never have to hire you.
Even when i ride her, jangan lebih lebih.
I make your friends say like caprice can be your baby.
Ooooo,
Kau jadi teman dalam hidupku.
Ku yakin kisah kau dan aku, Walau hujan dan panas menganggu.
Kau jadi pilihan ku.
Kau hanya yang sempurna dari hatiku.
Ku yakin kisah kau dan aku, walau hujan dan panas menganggu,
Kau jadi pilihan ku.
Imma rockstar, shawty imma rockstar.
I've been from damansara, and these other dudes that hate but.
I've never been other drama, mahama about the other paper?
Haters wont afford me, i tell them see you later.
Holdies on my ground, tell them i got complicated.
You aint gotta worry, i can hit you on your pager.
Twitter all day but jangan lebih lebih.
I make your friends say like caprice can be your baby.
Aaaku yang, dengan semua mesti bercinta.
Ku tahu, kau dan aku bersamaaaa.
Ooooo,
Kau jadi teman dalam hidupku.
Ku yakin kisah kau dan aku, Walau hujan dan panas menganggu.
Kau jadi pilihan ku.
Kau hanya yang sempurna dari hatiku.
Ku yakin kisah kau dan aku, walau hujan dan panas menganggu,
Kau jadi pilihan ku.
Sebernaya, i da jatuh cinta dengan you.
Alah, jangan lah merepek caprice.
Ahh, i got question though.
What?
Uhhm, do i ave to keep wearing these tight jeans?
I dont have to, HAHAH. Thanks alot man.
Its a little to tight for me.
We hip hop, we got big ones.
Yknow i look weird in just myself.
Wooooh!